9/25/2015

Style Me Ankara: Ankara Patterned Skirt Part 2

So clearly, I did not get the memo that summer is gone and fall is here with this outfit. However, I can explain! Firstly, I loved this outfit way too much for it to slip away and secondly the weather has been behaving as if it was still summer.
Style Me Ankara Kaleena Midi Skirt, African Print, White Vest, Toronto Style Blogger
Style Me Ankara Kaleena Midi Skirt, African Print, White Vest, Toronto Style Blogger
I decided to ditch the rule, no white after labour day and wear white. I paired a looser crop top with a white vest with my Style Me Ankara skirt first featured here, for a more causal laid back style. The outfit can easily be transitioned to fall by doing a darker top in black or navy blue. 
Photos by: Clover D
Hoped you enjoyed the post 
Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss j
What will you miss the most about summer?
Outfit Information:
Crop Top: Dynamite // Vest: Reitman's // Skirt: Style Me Ankara, find it (here) // Shoes: Zara

Stay Connected: 

@smissjblog