1/23/2014

Leopard Print: My new Black


Hello Everyone, 
I thought I would come back with another outfit of the day. This outfit features two of my favorite items right now, incorporated into one casual outfit!  First, is this leopard print jacket that I scored at the Salvation Army on sale a week ago. It's definitely on my top 10 greatest thrift finds list. I purchased it during the 4 items for $15 sale. Leopard print has always been one of my favourite prints, and with my boring outerwear selection, I knew that it would bring life back into my closet. Tip: a bright colored or a patterned coat really can rejuvenate any simple outfit.Many coats and outerwear items are currently on sale, so act quickly.


Secondly, is this handbag that I received 3 or 4 weeks ago from Express Clothing. Depending on the lighting it looks either blush or beige colored. I have been wearing this handbag every single day since I laid eyes on it, and have received many compliments on it! It's big enough to fit my files for the clinic and my small books for school. It can also transition into Spring when paired with pretty pastels! I accessorized the bag with a Mefie Uk keychain. Tip: accessorizing your  bags is a great way to add a little more visual interest to your simple purses or bags. Watch out for a post on how to do that coming soon!

So what do you think of leopard print? Would you rock this look? Do you own anything leopard print?
 Don't forget to keep connected,


Leopard Print

Outfit Information:
Jacket: Thrifted (Salvation Army)
Handbag: c/o Express (similar here) or try in stores
Key chain: c/o Mefie UK
Faux fur scarf: Urban Behaviour (old)
Sweater: Thrifted
Blouse: ModeStar (old)
Cargo Pants: Zara (old)
Boots: Thrifted
Ring: Suzy Shier, Red bracelet: c/o  Joseph Nogucci, rest of the bracelets: China town 

@smissjblog