11/16/2015

The Chic Black Bow With a White Blouse

Black bow blouse, Culottes, Toronto Style blogger, Thrift blog
The black bow with a white shirt is my favorite combination to date. I think it's because it gives off both a feminine and masculine vibe for us ladies who wouldn't be considered the extremely dainty type. I've worn the black bow and white shirt combo on a few previous blog post with a leopard blazer.
Black bow blouse, Culottes, Toronto Style blogger, Thrift blog
The previous week has been so tiring for me. I've been working a lot of night shifts and find that my body really hates them these days. It often takes me days to return to my regular sleep pattern and I find my self sleeping a lot. However, no worries I will still continue to work on and put out new content for the blog.  
Black bow blouse, Culottes, Toronto Style blogger, Thrift blog
On this particular day it was quite windy so please excuse the crazy hair, lol. I paired the blouse with my favorite culottes and the navy blue knit vest from a few posts ago and viola a cute but sharp outfit. 
Black bow blouse, Culottes, Toronto Style blogger, Thrift blog
Photos by Clover D
Hoped you enjoyed the post 

What do you think of the black bow and white blouse look? Would you wear it?
Until Next Time,
Sincerely Miss J 

Outfit Information: Vest: Winner's // Blouse: Reitman's // Culottes: Winner's // Booties: Nine West // Bag: Marciano (Guess Warehouse Sale) // Bow: DIY (ribbon)

Stay Connected and Follow me on social  media
Google + // Twitter // Instagram

@smissjblog