11/30/2015

Getting My Faux Fur Fix with a Faux Fur Vest

 Faux Fur Vest, Over the knee boots, Toronto Style blogger
It's Monday, and I'm sure most of us had a bit of trouble getting out of bed today. I know I did because I'm still recovering from a very busy weekend. I finally made it out to do some Christmas shopping and even went to the movies. I saw Creed and would highly recommend it, if you have not already seen it. The movie was far more than just some boxing movie but it spoke on perseverance ,drive, and making the most of the time we have. I also could not help but drool the whole movie through at the site of Michael B. Jordan, his gorgeous!



I needed a faux fur fix so I decided to pair this Forever 21 faux fur vest with a turtle neck, jeans, and some over the knee flat boots for a causal look.

Photo by Carolina P
Hoped you enjoyed the post
Did you buy anything over the Black Friday Sale weekend?
How would you style this Faux Fur Vest? 

Until Next Time 
Sincerely Miss J 

Outfit Information: Vest: Forever 21 option here // Turtle-neck: Thrifted // Jeans: Miss Sixty Warehouse Sale // Boots: unknown (old) similar here // Bag: Gifted 

Stay Connected and Follow me on social  media
Google + // Twitter // Instagram


@smissjblog