7/31/2015

Skechers #ShoecationSweeps Contest

SKECHERS shoes, ShoecationSweepsCanada, Contest 2015

I hope you guys know that  Miss J always has your back, so I thought I would share a contest currently going on with Skechers Canada until August 28th. 

The Skechers brand has been around for what seems to be forever. When I was a little girl I remember rocking my white chunky running shoes that I could not live without.

Unforuately, the contest is only opened to Canadian residents. All you have to do is take a photo of your SKECHERS shoes, post it to Instagram with the hashtag #ShoecationSweepsCanada and Like the SKECHERS  instagram page (@Skechers.Canada). Winners are drawn at random every week until August 28th.

 Prize details:
There are eight (8) prizes total, one prize drawn each week. 
Each prize is a gift bag which includes: 
One pair of Skechers shoes of the winner’s choice (sizes and styles based on availability) 
One Peter Thomas Roth Shampoo
One Peter Thomas Roth conditioner
One DK Eyewitness Travelers' Guide Travelers' Book

Approximate retail value of each prize is $150!
You can find more information about the contest here 
Happy instagraming
Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

Stay Connected 

@smissjblog