7/25/2015

Product Review: Mild Papaya Peeling Exfoliant

THEFACESHOP Papaya Peeling Mask, beauty review, facial
It's been awhile since I last did a product review, actually it's been awhile since I posted period! I had to take time off, as you may of read in my previous post, to finish graduate school and for medical reasons. I thought that I could play wonder woman and do everything all at once. Right now I have 5 more days until I complete grad. school and I'm feeling much better. So, believe me when I say there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes we can't always do it all at once, but that does not mean we can't do it all.
THEFACESHOP Papaya Peeling Mask, beauty review, facial
If you follow me on instagram (follow here), I posted some "goodies" a while back that I was trying out from THEFACESHOP.  I recently discovered THEFACESHOP through my little sister, who recommended that I try some of their products. I've also been in their store, and aways find it entertaining looking though all their products that I've never heard of before. The company is originally Korean, therefore a majority of the products are exclusively available there.
After posting some of their products on instagram, a lot of people spoke highly of the 

Mild Papaya Peeling wash, so I decided to try it first.


About the product:
A gentle mild exfoliating scrub peel that  removes impurities and dead skin cells that clog pores
THEFACESHOP Papaya Peeling Mask, beauty review, facial

How to use it:
Apply 1-2 pumps to freshly cleansed and dried skin. Massage in for 30 seconds and rinse with water.


THEFACESHOP Papaya Peeling Mask, beauty review, facial


THEFACESHOP Papaya Peeling Mask, beauty review, facial

What I like about the product
- It's reasonably priced 
-It's gentle on the skin and can be used for all skin types 
- Could be used daily 
-  It's fragrance free  

Overall, it's a very effective, gentle and easy to use exfoliating scrub wash. I think most people will be very fascinated by how it works and feels. 

Hope that was helpful
Until Next Time,
Sincerely Miss J 

Have you heard of this product? What's your favourite scrub?

Stay Connected 





@smissjblog