4/23/2015

New Dove Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant Review


Dove Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant Review, Beauty Review, Deodorant

One of the benefits of attending World Master Card Fashion Week was going home with a goodie bag. One of the items that I received was the new Dove dry spray anti-perspirant in two scents, beauty finish and original. 

Information About the Product:
-A spray on  anti-perspirant that dries instantly with 1/4 moisturizers to care for your underarm skin
-Protection that lasts up to 48 hours
- 1 can may last up to 8 weeks and can be purchased at most drug stores in Canada and the US


Dove Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant Review, Beauty Review, Deodorant

How to use it:
Shake well before use, hold can 15 cms from the underarm, and spray


Dove Dry Spray Anti-Perspirant Review, Beauty Review, Deodorant
Pictures by Clover D
What I loved about the product: 
-  The product dries instantly
-  It left no residue after the product was applied
-   I loved the beauty finish scent more than the original scent
- It provided odour and wetness protection that lasted all day
 -    It did not leave the skin under my underarms irritated or caused darkening of the skin 

My drawbacks to the product:

-  Initially, it was difficult to use the spray nozzle. However, if the product is shaken well before use, it made using the product easier.

Overall, I like the product, and will purchase it after the product runs out. I love the fact that it dried instantly and provided all day odour and wetness protection. However, I cannot confirm if it actually provides 48 hours of  protection because I never attempted to test that theory. Lastly the product held up well after a 30 minute workout but I have yet to test how effective it is during intense prolonged activity

Hope that was helpful
Until Next Time,
Sincerely Miss J 

Have you heard of this product? What's your favourite anti-perspirant/deodorant?

Stay Connected 






@smissjblog