3/01/2015

Consonant Skin Care: All Natural Foaming Face Wash review

100% natural skin care, consonant skin care, natural facial cleanser
   My skin is not considered sensitive but I have experienced a few occasions when my skin was irritated or I had an allergic reaction to products that I was using.  Therefore, I don't often experiment too much with products that go on my face.

About 6 months ago I was introduced to the Consonant skincare line when I attended an event showcasing  various  organic skin care lines. I took a few of their products home, but my favourite was the Consonant all natural foaming face wash.
100% natural skin care, consonant skin care, natural facial cleanser
Photos by Clover D
 Product claims:
 
"100% natural face wash that is formulated to be the perfect 3-in-1 product".
“It is a gentle yet effective cleanser, packed with nourishing botanicals like Tea Tree Oil and Grape Seed Oil to help hydrate skin, eliminate uneven skin tone, and fight blemishes”
“It will remove makeup (even stubborn eye makeup)”
“It is pH balanced, so you don't need to follow with a toner”
Directions and how I use the product:
I simply use a few pumps of the cleanser on a wet face for my morning and night routine.

What I loved about the product:
-          It’s 100% natural
       - It did not irritate my skin nor did I have an allergic reaction to the product
    - Although, it’s a gentle cleanser, it still removed most of my makeup, and helped keep blemishes away
-It did not leave my skin feeling dry or greasy
   - It did not irritate or leave a stinging sensation to my eyes when removing my eye makeup
   -Easy to use
My draw backs to the product:

-it could not remove all my mascara (which is difficult to remove in general with most products), so I still had to follow up with my usual eye makeup remover
- If your heavy handed when using the product it can get expensive, however one pump usually goes a long way

Overall, the product is really good especially for individuals looking for an all natural cleanser that's reasonably priced. Also for individuals with sensitive skin, or anyone looking for a gentle cleanser.
If you live in Toronto you can purchase their products in their flagship store, and starting this March at a second location opening up at the PATH (Richmond Adelaide Center). You can also visit their website for more information and more locations, here

Until Next Time
Sincerely Miss J

Do you use any organic skin care products? If so what are your favourites?

Stay Connected
Google + // Twitter // Instagram  

*Initial sample c/o Consonant, but product purchased by me

@smissjblog