8/22/2014

Tweed Blazer & Faux Leather Shorts in the Summer?


Greetings everyone! I know I have been a bad blogger lately by disappearing on you guys.Unfortunately, I needed some time to focus on work, and to review some course material before the start of the new school year.
Today's outfit post is a bit of a strange one. It incorporates some unconventional fabric choices that are usually a no-no in the Summer months. However, here in Toronto last week was feeling more like late September with cooler than usual temperatures. Therefore, pairing a tweed blazer with faux leather shorts in the Summer seemed appropriate.



Photos: Clover D

I Hope you enjoyed the outfit
Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Blazer: Thrifted ( I like this one) // Shorts: Urban behavior ( I like this one) // Top: Express // Shoes: Winners


Let's Stay Connected 



@smissjblog