8/01/2014

The informal Tuxedo Dress


Tuxedo Dress

It's a great feeling when you find a hidden treasure, and that awesome feeling hit me the other day when I found this informal tuxedo dress at the thrift store. I call it an informal tuxedo dress because it has a similar silhouette as an actually tuxedo dress but the finishing and fabric are very causal.
 
 Tuxedo Dress

I'm really sad that summer is slowly coming to an end and I'm really trying my best to utilize all my summer wardrobe, and get outdoors more. It's the first day of August and I plan to make the most of it. Thus far, my trip to Kentucky was the most memorable this summer, however I'm hoping to create new and exciting memories.
Tuxedo Dress
 Tuxedo Dress

 What is your favorite memory of the summer so far?


Outfit Information
Dress: Thrifted // Shoes: Guess (old)

Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J  


Let's Stay Connected 


@smissjblog