7/26/2014

Floral pants

H&M Floral pants
These floral pants have been in heavy rotation in my wardrobe for a long time!
Although I have worn these floral pants numerous times, they never seem to bore me. My hunch is that this is due to the numerous colors that one can pull from them. Pinks, blues, green and oranges, as well as neutrals such as black and white, keep the pants visually interesting and suitable for frequent wear.   

 
H&M Floral pants
H&M Floral pants
H&M Floral pants
I decided to aim for simplicity by pairing the pants with a loose fitting, white-ish/grey-ish  shirt from Dynamite clothing. Who said patterned pants can't be versatile?

Hope you enjoyed the post.
Until Next time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information:
Top: Dynamite // Pants: gifted h&m (old) but love these & these // Heels: Zara // Bag: Urban behavior: Old // necklace: Ebay

Let's Stay Connected 



@smissjblog