7/20/2014

Express Zebra print Skirt

Express Zebra Skirt
The word "practical" never crossed my mind when I was purchasing this zebra print skirt from Express Clothing. However, if you follow me on Instagram at smissjblog, you may have known that I had been lusting over it for a few months after I first spotted it at the Express Clothing's Spring/Summer preview. My initial thoughts were, "how gorgeous, how dainty, but how edgy at the same time!" 
I coveted this skirt for awhile before I decided to splurge.I thought, if it’s not practical for me,can I make it practical? Can I rock the heck out of this skirt so that it becomes a basic and classic item in my closet? Do I feel pretty, and confident in it? The answer was definitely yes, so I went for it!!
Express Zebra Skirt
Express Zebra Skirt
Express Zebra Skirt
Express Zebra Skirt

Ultimately, the skirt won me over with its classic zebra print pattern, its great fit and perfect length. The plus side was that it did not overwhelm my short frame. 
I paired the skirt with this unique cross over style crop top. This added more interest to the outfit without competing with the pattern in the skirt. Another option is adding a shawl or a jacket as a cover up during those cooler evenings or nights if you wish to recreate the look.The skirt can be paired with numerous colored accessories and tops to create numerous outfit options

Hope you enjoyed the post

Until Next time, 
Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information
Top: Garage Clothing here// Skirt: Express here // Heels: Zara // Purse:Borrowed (friend)

Let's Stay Connected 



@smissjblog