8/06/2013

Wide leg

Hello everyone, I hope everyone has had a great weekend, I know I did.  I have been kept very busy, but wanted to post a quick outfit of the day.  I love the summer weather to pieces, but when it's hot and sticky during the day, wearing pants-- especially those skinny jeans can be really sticky and uncomfortable. However, when it cools down at night, which it has been doing often lately here, wearing skirts or shorts will not do. At least for me because I am always cold, even when I shouldn't be. So,  here is a comfortable option for all of you, wide legged trousers or pants. Now, I own two other pairs of wide legged pants that I've yet to pull out of the drawer, but when I saw these at Winners on sale I knew I had to have them. What caught my eye was the light weight material, beautiful pattern, and the fact that it felt like I'm wearing pjs without wearing pjs. Hopefully, this will rekindle a love for the wide legged silhouette and yours as well.

Until Next Time,
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Top: Mode Star | Pants: Winners | Bag: In Italy | Watch: China Town

@smissjblog