6/29/2013

Toronto Bloggers' Conference

Hello everyone,

Last weekend I attended a blog conference in Toronto. It was my first event that I attended that consisted of only bloggers. It was intimate which made it a perfect environment to chat, network and discuss personal goals and frustrations encountered with blogging. The conference reinforced why I began this blog in the first place, which was to dabble into the art of styling and fashion. As well as inspire others, and meet great people. Therefore, thank you to all that follow me and stay tuned for more updates and outfit ideas. Those who are not yet following, please do!
Now back to the conference. I met some wonderful bloggers and had a really nice time. I encourage you all to participate in your local blogger meet ups. So, please enjoy the pictures. I shall be back again real soon.


Pictured from left to right ( Event planner and blogger Brenda C from can never be a skinny bish, Allison from let's talk fashion, Me, Kay, Rita from Putting on the Ritzz, and Amarachi from Aesir Republic.

Unfortunately, some of the other bloggers were not pictured above because they had to leave before the picture was taken. On this particular day I aimed for comfort only and decided to go really causal, which is code for I got really lazy to actually dress up and wear heels. It had also been raining a lot that day as well.




I would like to give a big thank you to Brenda C who took the photos
Until Next time
Sincerely Miss J
Outfit Information: Jacket: Urban Planet, T- shirt and Shoes ( GEOX): Thrifted, shorts: Blue Notes,  Bag: Coach

@smissjblog